Kris and Krystle leaving CBS and WGN

ChiCubsFan

I didn't have much of an opinion on Kris, but combined with Erin Kennedy, CBS 2 managed (against all odds) to assemble the most milquetoast anchor team in this city's history, and that's taking Herndon and Hasbrouck into account.

I didn't have much of an opinion on Kris, but combined with Erin Kennedy, CBS 2 managed (against all odds) to assemble the most milquetoast anchor team in this city's history, and that's taking Herndon and Hasbrouck into account.

Neither Kris nor Erin bring much to the table or have the type of energy/excitement it takes to work the AM shift. I would describe them both as monotonous rather than milquetoast, nevertheless, either term suits them. Hasbrouck is dreadful (always has been/will be). She brings the newscast down a lot. And if the ratings at 9 continue to fall, I could see either her and/or Bellis gone by years end.

Archived