New Telemundo graphics

Samantha

Telemundo has a new graphics and music package for its local newscasts.

The new graphics are those teased by some WSCV leaks. They are designed for a 16:9 frame. The music theme sounds like it could be another Cacharros theme... Once I get a recording I will send the theme to Victor Bencomo to see if he composed it.

On KTAZ they also took the opportunity to go to a two presenter format adding Rebeka Diaz to the news team.

Telemundo has a new graphics and music package for its local newscasts.

The new graphics are those teased by some WSCV leaks. They are designed for a 16:9 frame. The music theme sounds like it could be another Cacharros theme... Once I get a recording I will send the theme to Victor Bencomo to see if he composed it.

On KTAZ they also took the opportunity to go to a two presenter format adding Rebeka Diaz to the news team.

Been discussed on a few of the local forums. WNJU, WWSI and KVEA and another that I can't of atm have already launched this

Actually looks like most of the station group has, at least the O&Os, judging mostly by graphics. A couple of them I can't determine (KBLR, KVDA, WKAQ). Also KNSO is back under NBCU control after some years with ZGS (KVDA migrated also recently), and it too has adopted the new "blade" L3s — plus an NBCU station URL.

This look has to be by Artworks. It strikes me in certain places as having their style. I must say the old one was getting a touch stale; this one is a little more exuberant, the L3s are a little more functional, and it shows how much Telemundo has its news act together.

Actually looks like most of the station group has, at least the O&Os, judging mostly by graphics. A couple of them I can't determine (KBLR, KVDA, WKAQ). Also KNSO is back under NBCU control after some years with ZGS (KVDA migrated also recently), and it too has adopted the new "blade" L3s — plus an NBCU station URL.

This look has to be by Artworks. It strikes me in certain places as having their style. I must say the old one was getting a touch stale; this one is a little more exuberant, the L3s are a little more functional, and it shows how much Telemundo has its news act together.

WNEU is as well, apparently.

Are they the same as the ones I've mentioned in here? http://forums.tvnewstalk.net/index.php?/topic/14326-new-telemundo-graphics-package/

I will say I saw a clip thumbnail from WSNS and like some of you I thought it was adapted from Look F 2.0.

It is, I had kinda forgotten them. That said they were rolled out in a bunch of markets.

I call this the "blade" look based on the shape of its L3s.

KBLR is using the package, the last Telemundo O&O I needed to confirm was using it.

This short video also shows the way KBLR (and KTAZ) have their bugs set up.

The content of the video is also interesting: it's about the Rogers Foundation, as in the late James E. Rogers. Ironically KBLR produces its newscasts with significant technical help from KSNV (their studios are too small).

Archived