Who Really Designed These Recent Packages?

Big Country News

Craig Stouffer, a well known graphics designer who's done work for Troika, has posted renders of graphics he's made on his Behance.

KHON (In-Use), KOAA (Concept), KXAS (In-Use), WLS (Concept), and WAVY (Concept):

https://www.behance.net/gallery/18997593/MISC-NEWS-PACKAGES-01

Look F (A heavily edited version is in-use):

https://www.behance.net/gallery/7154683/NBC-2012-Station-ReBrand

Many believe that NBC artworks was behind Look F and KXAS' package, but it appears otherwise.

Others thought that Blue Helio, an unconfirmed name, had designed the packages for KHON, KOAA, WLS, and WAVY; but perhaps it was Craig Stouffer.

I Report, You Decide.

Many believe that NBC artworks was behind Look F and KXAS' package, but it appears otherwise.

Maybe Mr. Stouffer did a collab with Artworks, that's why it appears so different from the original. It is possible for one person from another design firm or the entire design firm to work a project with another design firm. Besides, the new Sinclair graphics were created that way.

Artworks collaborates with a lot of people on their packages. Look C for example was designed in collaboration with someone from Troika as well. Look E (the failed NBC [Market] look) was a collaboration with them and a NY based ad agency named Mother. Looks like Artworks Stouffer's concept and added their own spin on it and Look F was born.

Edit: this is the same guy that developed Look C.

It appears at times Artworks does use outside firms to collaborate on looks. I can't find this mans LinkedIn page to see his work history but I have seen people who have worked at Artworks in the post work they collaborated on at Behance.

Edit: I originally posted the artists resume showing that he was lead senior designer at Artworks. It lists that he's currently at Belo (don't know if he's stayed with them when Gannett purchased them) and HotHaus. I removed the link because I noticed it had the mans address and phone number on it.

It appears at times Artworks does use outside firms to collaborate on looks. I can't find this mans LinkedIn page to see his work history but I have seen people who have worked at Artworks in the post work they collaborated on at Behance.

Edit: I originally posted the artists resume showing that he was lead senior designer at Artworks. It lists that he's currently at Belo (don't know if he's stayed with them when Gannett purchased them) and HotHaus. I removed the link because I noticed it had the mans address and phone number on it.

Curious. I'll ask my contact at Gannett about it.

Archived