KCBS modified graphics?

Hexagonal10

Is it possible that they use that for breaking news, and accidentally cued it up for the web brief instead of the regular model?

I checked EVERY OTHER news brief. It appears on this, the latest one. I'll keep an eye up, but if this is like the lower thirds and others.

Probably just an oversight. If they were going to modify/tweak the graphics, they would have done a whole lot more than just change the color. The Over The Shoulder graphic still retains the same design, it's just red instead of blue. No big deal.

Probably just an oversight. If they were going to modify/tweak the graphics, they would have done a whole lot more than just change the color. The Over The Shoulder graphic still retains the same design, it's just red instead of blue. No big deal.

I'm a person who makes a big deal out of a small deal. Such as small graphic flaws or changes. I wonder if KTXA got the graphics, would it be red fulltime?

I'm a person who makes a big deal out of a small deal. Such as small graphic flaws or changes. I wonder if KTXA got the graphics, would it be red fulltime?

KTXA's newscast was canceled last year.

The CBS O& O Graphics usually get refreshes. I don't know anything about the graphics side of things, but I know that the next series of Enforcer updates are nearly complete, and I am not sure if these two things are related.

The CBS O& O Graphics usually get refreshes. I don't know anything about the graphics side of things, but I know that the next series of Enforcer updates are nearly complete, and I am not sure if these two things are related.

"Update": Gannett, NBC, a little of CBS (KCBS had a different morning open) and that's about it.

No, they aren't related and the 2014 Update of Enforcer (aka Disc 16) is complete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived