WABC new logo?

Hexagonal10

Hey, like a broken clock, douchebags are right sometimes. And he is here. This discussion has gone on more than long enough. Honestly, I thought you people were above giving morons like hexagonal10 as much as the time of day.

So why do you keep coming back to a well you are tired of?

...Because nothing trivial and inconsequential has ever been discussed on this site until now.

Translation: Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

There's talking about trivial things and there's making something out of nothing and wasting everybody's time. This topic is the latter.

While this topic may be pointless, I'm very much enjoying this exchange we're having, so it's not a waste of my time.

If returning to this topic to debate with us is a waste of your time, well, I'm sorry, but that's on you.

There's talking about trivial things and there's making something out of nothing and wasting everybody's time. This topic is the latter.

It's still interesting to some of us. Nobody can force you to like it but I mean come on. It's not completely trivial. Some people are into details and minor changes and stuff.

I usually don't comment on NY news but I'll share this: FTVLive gave his take on it. He said it best. http://www.ftvlive.com/todays-news/2015/6/8/la-station-unveils-game-changing-new-logo

Also this topic probably has to be one of the most absurd I've ever read on here and I didn't really notice the difference so I'm glad he basically called y'all out.

He realized that KABC is a glowing circle and WABC has a diagonal line right?... It's the minor things that irritate.

Urgh.

I'm closing this thread. This isn't worth keeping open because this is the most minor thing WABC could possibly do to their logo.

This kind of stuff just happens, and quite frankly, TV Graphics people don't usualy care enough to fix it, mainly because nobody but the people on this site would notice. The reflection on the logo being slightly different isn't affecting it's legibility. It's "Good Enough" and the artists probably have better things to do.

Archived