KPHO move underway?

Samantha

That could be the case.

I've noticed that KASW is still operating out of KTVK's master control room, even though they were scheduled to move into new facilities last month. I wonder what's the delay? If Meredith wants to move their hub to KTVK, they need KASW out of there.

Is the desk part of the new set they got a few years ago? Is there any indication that they will get an entirely new set or maybe a new set with recycled elements of the set from a few years ago?

Is the desk part of the new set they got a few years ago? Is there any indication that they will get an entirely new set or maybe a new set with recycled elements of the set from a few years ago?

It doesn't look familiar to me.

So they're moving into KTVK's building which is bigger than KPHO's I think right?

Correct. KTVK's building is not only bigger than KPHO's, it was made into a TV studio in the mid-late 90s. KPHO's building dates to 1972 and arguably is barely adequate for a major network affiliate. Most of the studio space at that facility is taken up by their news department.

Archived