ABC's GMA

Breaking News

This is what I've been saying for nearly a year now but no one has listened... Just saying.

I think GMA is better with Ginger instead of Sam but I think losing Josh hurt them more than they realized originally. Amy is good but Josh really did add something to the show.

That said, I think if they play it right they can get GMA back to the top, but if they don't, Today could keep rising.

1. Isn't there already a thread for GMA?
  2. How many gossip articles have come out that say the sky is falling, and nothing has been done, and they haven't lost the ratings crown?

They haven't won in the demo yet this season. That is a problem. At this point if they leave things the way they are and don't accept that there is a problem, they are going to make this problem even larger. But don't be fooled, there is a problem.

Lara was good bit now she's kind of annoying. Amy is really a good replacement for Josh. The only thing they lost was men watching the show more since Josh left.

Yes, Lara is annoying, but I don't see what the big deal with Josh either. You have T.J Holmes and Michael Strahan along with George. Yes, the women out number the men. If they could just dump Lara.

Archived