WAVY debuts new set

Ntropolis

Looking for an update on the new set at TKR? At this rate, it appears they may not debut the damn thing before WAVY does... and WAVY started AFTER them...

WAVY's debuted today at noon.

[MEDIA=twitter]756198274185498624[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]756213945266864128[/MEDIA]

Nice looking set, but I don't like that they don't have four seats at the news desk for the two anchors, weatherman, and sports anchor. I think WTKR may have intentionally waited for WAVY to debut their set so they could have the newest set and to see what they had to do to top WAVY's set. I hope the WTKR set is worth the wait. Love the return to the News 3 branding and return of sports.

Nice looking set, but I don't like that they don't have four seats at the news desk for the two anchors, weatherman, and sports anchor.

That's the trend sets are going nowadays. The concept of the "anchor desk" is outdated... the days of the entire news team sitting at the news desk after the open rolls are long gone. This set was meant to be dynamic and have room for creative standups, etc.

Archived