ProduceGuy

This morning, they used no wide shots of the set, where all five members of the morning team could be seen at once. Also, no shots of the weather center. It appears the skyline duratrans on the left side of the set (behind male anchor) has been replaced. And while the desk seems the same, there are no longer any lights on the desktop (that I can see), helping light the talent.wkmgtempset2.thumb.jpg.14d4dcc126825891ffafe36e2e7faad6.jpg

wkmgtempset1.thumb.jpg.0b70f2ce4c8804da2e20f6598583195b.jpg

This morning, they used no wide shots of the set, where all five members of the morning team could be seen at once. Also, no shots of the weather center. It appears the skyline duratrans on the left side of the set (behind male anchor) has been replaced. And while the desk seems the same, there are no longer any lights on the desktop (that I can see), helping light the talent.[ATTACH=full]3268[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3269[/ATTACH]

Good to see ya, Justin Warmoth. I know your making your dad, Greg Warmoth, proud.

Anyways, seems to me that's new.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WKMG's new set debuted today.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Is everyone turning in to see our new set here at <a href="https://twitter.com/news6wkmg">@news6wkmg</a>? Happy Monday! <a href="https://t.co/Nlis3jc1gX">pic.twitter.com/Nlis3jc1gX</a></p>— Troy Campbell (@TroyLeeCampbell) <a href="[MEDIA=twitter]788054106195759108[/MEDIA]">October 17, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived