WOWT New 2016 Graphics

aandersen93

And...that VO. Is Mr. Van Dyke declining that much that fast? A little sad, to be honest...he'd been sounding better again lately.

The first thing that came to my mind was Jefferson Kaye right when his deteriorating voice forced him to retire. :(

Well, Nexstar keeps hiring CVD for every new rebrand in their group, so they must think his voice is still good.

I've noticed that some of the Gray stations are making a move to SAM themes.

C'est vrai. They're one of many groups going that route, it seems.

I can confirm that with KALB; unfortunately, they are still using Arial for their L3s.

I think the font being used isn't Arial, but either Helvetica/Swiss/other clone. Letters and numbers have horizontal "edges" (such as the ends of "C" and "5", and "G" has the decender in the bottom right, that Arial doesn't have...)

Jim

I think the font being used isn't Arial, but either Helvetica/Swiss/other clone. Letters and numbers have horizontal "edges" (such as the ends of "C" and "5", and "G" has the decender in the bottom right, that Arial doesn't have...)

Jim

Gotcha. They used the same font for their previous in-house L3s (which were truly horrid)...

Archived