The TEGNA gods have answered!! WHAS 11 New Set???

LOWERCASE GUY

I'm surprised WeatherRate agreed to give them their certification with an SD presentation (I know, it's some group you pay to for bragging rights, but still...). I still remember my last visit to Frankfort and still seeing them in SD a couple years back; I feel like they angered William Paley before he died somehow somehow by being stuck with the same set for decades after their CBS cast-off a month before.

• 1 month later...
Here comes the Tegna Brand Set (KING, KHOU, and KUSA). I can tell you right now, expect the same thing for all Tegna stations.

Hey... WHAS BADLY needed this. It was long overdue. At this point, lets just call it a win for WHAS, knowing that they FINALLY got a new set.

Your turn, WJZ.

I...don't love this set. In fact...

After looking at these Tegna sets (or being more smarmy, this Tegna set) coming together and getting use more and more, my cult-status-like likeness for it dropped considerably. Just a bunch of walls and screens built around an ugly desk just doesn't look right to me anymore (I never found them impressive either).

Here we go again with the boutique sets that TEGNA loves to implement.

Here WHAS 11 new set----What are they smoking at TEGNA HQ? KARE, KUSA, KING and I posted on KHOU thread their new digs as well. SIGH----

http://www.whas11.com/news/local/the-evolution-of-newscast-sets-at-whas11/386761319

newscaststudio.com

whas-new-set.png

WHAS11_new_studio_set_01172016___OP_2_CP__1484666593978_7702331_ver1.0.jpeg.png

WHAS11_new_studio_set_01172016___OP_7_CP__1484666596417_7702339_ver1.0.jpeg.png

Archived