Network logos absent from station logos

AJClementeFan69

WSVN's logo is only the following:

150?cb=20160118200522 (which is what I have up as my default pic)

OR

640?cb=20160118200642

According to logopedia, only one logo currently exists where its connected to the FOX logo:

150?cb=20130219014409

But this is like only available on postcards, letters and everything else behind-the-scenes at WSVN's HQ. Its never used on-air or online or anywhere that WSVN promotes its stuff.

nobody in Sacramento has their Network Logos absent that i know of however in San Francisco KRON doesnt use the MyNetworkTV branding unless its a promo of whats syndicated.

WPRI doesnt use CBS in their logo just to name a few from Nexstar they used to have it back in the 90s.

WFXT removed Fox logo after takeover from Fox with WHBQ in exchange of KTVU/KICU. They're now Boston 25 News.

Hello. True. Yet, the WFXT keeps the "Fox" reference in the station's general branding of "Fox 25." Here in Seattle, KCPQ keeps the "Fox" reference in its general branding of "Q13 Fox," yet it has been a year since KCPQ reverted its newscast title to "Q13 News" by dropping the "Fox" reference.

Archived