WSVN Plex Deck

ProduceGuy

They are really over the top. I guess they want to trump the elevated podium (guessing six feet off the floor) that WPLG has in their newsroom.

Edit: Here's the WPLG newsroom position. It looks good without being tacky (but that's WSVN's aesthetic).

[MEDIA=instagram]BTAFufqjzSl[/MEDIA]

And here's what the reporter sees:

[MEDIA=instagram]BJ_F0d6gvgg[/MEDIA]

I was in South Florida until the 27th, and the "Plex Deck" wasn't a thing...but hey, its only adding to the #1 news set arguably in the nation!

Best in South Florida at least, yes. It'll still be better than WFOR's new set which debuts Monday.

Best in South Florida at least, yes. It'll still be better than WFOR's new set which debuts Monday.

Really? I still rank WTVJ's as #1 as my favorite and the most aesthetically pleasing. However they need to recalibrate their monitor wall.

Everything about the city of Miami, including its news stations, is so tacky.

I think WTVJ puts a decent product out, not too tacky compared to SVN and PLG. WFOR don't try at all but I will take their tame product before PLG and sometimes SVN.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived