Guam TV News

Eat News

Kim Jong Un is going to attack Guam...and the local media is ready!!!

I have been watching the KAUM and PCN newscast from Guam this morning. The history of KUAM is another story all together.

Does Guam even have a DMA rating?

Oh no, what will these poor Guam people do about their island being attacked? :-(

I don't live anywhere near Guam (east coast, of course), but Kim Jong Un attacking any land, for any reason, no matter how distant or remote from me it is, it's all the same level of tragedy, no matter what. Hopefully, no matter the outcome and success of his attack, he has to pay in the end, and it won't be very pretty for his regime at all.

Edit: I also happen to have an older cousin in my family who will soon be vacationing there and I'm of course worried about her also.

I don't think anyone from outside Guam cares about that, so I really don't think there's a rating produced for Guam.

Wow...

You are the second person to say "nobody cares" about Guam.

Well when Guam gets attacked I'm gonna head up the relief and rebuilding benefit concert...

I will call it...

"Here today...Guam Tomorrow"...

Or

"Guam....but NOT forgotten"....

I'm gonna be soooo rich.

Wow...

You are the second person to say "nobody cares" about Guam.

Well when Guam gets attacked I'm gonna head up the relief and rebuilding benefit concert...

I will call it...

"Here today...Guam Tomorrow"...

Or

"Guam....but NOT forgotten"....

I'm gonna be soooo rich.

I've cared about Guam in the past. Once, I won a geography bee by knowing that it, not Alaska, had the motto "where America starts its day".

Guam as a DMA would likely rank somewhere in the 190s on the 2016-2017 list. Parkersburg, San Angelo, Casper-Riverton, Cheyenne-Scottsbluff, Mankato, Ottumwa-Kirksville, St, Joseph, Fairbanks, Victoria, Zanesville, Helena, Presque Isle, Juneau, Alpena, North Platte, and Glendive all have fewer people.

Guam as a DMA would likely rank somewhere in the 190s on the 2016-2017 list. Parkersburg, San Angelo, Casper-Riverton, Cheyenne-Scottsbluff, Mankato, Ottumwa-Kirksville, St, Joseph, Fairbanks, Victoria, Zanesville, Helena, Presque Isle, Juneau, Alpena, North Platte, and Glendive all have fewer people.

God thats gotta suck...

No sweeps....

No hype...

No cash give-aways...

That's like having your birthday on Christmas and only getting one gift.

I watched some of KUAM's newscasts. I don't know what I expected, but I didn't really expect a newscast like I'd find in just about any small market in America.

I guess like most Americans, I didn't really know too much about Guam, other than that it was a US territory. For some reason I didn't expect it to be that US-like.

Archived