Liz Cho Returns

Vlad

Just wondering if anyone knew when Liz Cho would be returning back to ABC 7. She missed quite A LOT of big news, lol. From the Fires at WABC, to the mini blackout, lol. Anyway any gossip on when she might return?

-Vlad

EDIT:

She Came Back On Tuesday, September 4th 2007. Hope she had a restful leave. She was kinda lucky in a way though. She missed quite a lot of news, as I've mentioned a couple of months ago. I'm sure her colleagues will tell her about them, if she hasn't already saw it on the channel, lol.

Where'd she go? Was she preggers?

Yeah she is on Maternity Leave, so I was wondering if she would return any time soon. But it looks like she might come back in September or something...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I emailed the station last night about Liz Cho. They got back to me and said that Liz will return at the end of this summer. That could be in another week or so. Or could it be in mid-September? It really does not matter I'm just so excited that she will be back soon!

She's returning by Mid August, because I saw a promo for an Asian American special that she will be doing on Channel 7, and as she is an Asian American she will be the host of the special show, that will air on August 18, at 7:00PM. So by then we could see her back on WABC.

-Vlad

• 2 weeks later...

Its official Liz will be back full time at the anchor desk on September 4th according to the NY daily News. I can't wait to see her!

I presume that will be the debut of the new set and/or graphics and music? It also makes sense, because it's the day after labor day.

That might take a little longer, but the music may come first, but I'm glad she's returning. I hope she had a great restful summer vacation.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived