Bye Steve Edwards...

Eat News

Oh man. He was the last remaining original anchor of that show.

The original anchors of Good Day LA when it debuted in June 1993 were Antonio Mora and Susan Lichtman. The original format of the show didn't work and they extensively retooled it in 1995 when they brought in Steve Edwards who has been hosting since.

The only original member of the FOX11 morning team is Tony McEwing. He has anchored FOX 11 Morning News since it began in 1993. This show airs prior to Good Day LA. Tony seems like Steve’s logical replacement (I know it’s early on). This is FOX, though. They don’t seem to use logic in many situations!

Guest Former Member 207

The L.A. Times and the Hollywood Reporter seem to back up ftvlive's report about Edwards' dismissal...

Admittedly, I haven't watched Good Day L.A. in awhile, and even so I just kinda got the feeling that, especially given his age, he would phased out of GDLA anyway. Honestly, and I'm definitely not making any light of these sexual allegations, I'm surprised allegations haven't come out sooner, given the various amount of women he's worked with over his career, particular between all of his stints at KNXT/KCBS, KABC (he worked for abc7 and 790 AM at one point, back when they were commonly-owned), and nearly a quarter-century at KTTV. Just think of the different women he's worked with...I guarantee they'll be at least one prominent name that'll come out with some Edwards sexual harassment story.

Stay tuned...

Steve Edwards is a creep.

In other news, water is wet.

I can also think of a handful of names who are next...

I wonder who your thinking about because they could eventually end up being accused of sexual harassment or misconduct as well in the not too distant future.

Archived