Flora out at ABC27 WHTM ...

susquvalleywgal

After over 20 years at WHTM and over 10,000 newscasts anchored, Nexstar left her go today. The natives here in the SusquValley are angry and restless.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10209298864823361

— Matt

Now see, Nexstar still makes dumb desicions like this BUT give them credit for improving from the old Nexstar that we all used to hate

After over 20 years at WHTM and over 10,000 newscasts anchored, Nexstar left her go today. The natives here in the SusquValley are angry and restless.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10209298864823361

— Matt

I know you all will miss her, but in about 45 more seconds Flora will be thanking Nexstard for her life back.

Don't look back baby!

What are the chances she ends up at WGAL once the non-compete expires?

WGAL would be a good fit for her. But depending if Sinclair/Tribune goes through or not, I would love to see her go to WPMT FOX 43 ... if they decide to start a Noon newscast. WHP CBS 21 doesn’t deserve her talent.

— Matt

WGAL would be a good fit for her. But depending if Sinclair/Tribune goes through or not, I would love to see her go to WPMT FOX 43 ... if they decide to start a Noon newscast. WHP CBS 21 doesn’t deserve her talent.

— Matt

If WPMT adds noon and 6pm news, then I see her anchoring noon and the current 5pm anchors would move to 6pm so that Flora can anchor the 5pm.

If WPMT adds noon and 6pm news, then I see her anchoring noon and the current 5pm anchors would move to 6pm so that Flora can anchor the 5pm.

Which as soon as they do that I will let you know so that you can post ut on the Changing Newscasts Blog

Archived