WCBS

DMA

I have to say, lately they've been much better. I've defected from switching between WNBC and WABC. There are some things that could be improved such as some talent changes, and more in-depth reports, but overall, the coverage has improved, and become less sensationalized. The mood of the station is much less pompous than WABC.

Any thoughts?

So, he snorted a little coke...big deal...everybody makes mistakes...

I'm not one to judge (we've all made mistakes, and I'm not here to talk about the past...), but when you try to score some blow from a dealer out in front of the TV station where you're employed as an on-air personality, it's probably not good for your career.

Just sayin'.

I'm not one to judge (we've all made mistakes, and I'm not here to talk about the past...), but when you try to score some blow from a dealer out in front of the TV station where you're employed as an on-air personality, it's probably not good for your career.

Just sayin'.

... And its not good for the station since they are suppose to be the main faces to represent the station.

WCBS has definitely improved over the course of the last two years. I mean we were always gloating about how they frequently did changes and such, but it seems like it was for the better. Again I can't say I'm fully satisfied because they had great anchors like Roz Abrams and Cindy Hsu. I think Chris and Kristine are actually a great pair and work great together, it was actually a wise decision to make them the lead anchors of the station. They have amazing chemistry, something that we all disliked a little more than a year ago, lol. The station's overall presentation is a lot better than before too, graphically. In terms of presentation and overall content, the music score is quite amazing and suitable for the area in which it's covering. The opens were remarkably done well, and the quality of the High Definition is truly outstanding. Everything is crystal clear. So overall presentation wise and graphically, WCBS definitely has that title.

Archived