Animal Planets new logo...

ProButtonPusher

Man, this one is an abomination compared to their old logo which I liked.

btw: Even though the puppy bowl does sound dumb, it's hard for me to change the channel.

Also, I think the KREM logo works pretty well for their graphics. This on the other hand ugh.

You have to be kidding, they changed one of the best logos on cable to that piece of c^@&! What in the world was wrong with the last one, I mean, it screamed modern and overall suited the channel tenfold.

Too radical of a move for my tastes, yuck! (to note earlier, I actually like the KREM logo)

*If you want to look into more, there's some information on Wikipedia. From a vague skim, it sounds like it's being TLC'ified, though at least they modernized that logo and didn't all out destroy the d@%$ed thing, even the CourtTV to TruTV conversion kept similar styling and feel. Honestly, all these smart "experts" can get shot, modern to garbage is just idiotic.

*For that matter, how long before the group "revamps" Discovery with some further outlandish logo?

What with TV/Cable network wanting to be "EDGY" anyway? What is being "EDGY", some sort of meme that says putting garbage TV shows instead of informative TV shows is good for the 25-40 crowd. Discovery took an already good network and really FUCKED it up big time.

I was watching the puppy bowl earlier (shut up it was on) and i noticed in the corner this giant thing...

A) I watched the Puppy Bowl, too. Whoever doesn't like it, that's just RUFF! :D (It's a dog owner thing. You wouldn't understand. B) )

um, what were they thinking?

B) Ya know, I was wondering the same thing. I saw an ad for an Animal Planet show. I saw the logo, and at first, thought it was a bad joke. Bad, yes. A joke, unfortunately not.

Agreed to all: words like "tacky" and "hideous" don't go far enough, I'm afraid.

Archived