Cindy Hsu filling in at 5

Geoffrey

I disagree moshewx. When I noticed that Jim was out of WCBS was on Christmas, he didn't filled in with Dana Tyler on that date. WCBS used Don Dahler and Dana Tyler. Now that Cindy filled in for Kristine instead of Dana, as much is I hate to say it but I think that Dana is on her way out of CBS 2.

Dana was not on the noon newscast today but at 6 so I guess she will fill in for Kristine tonight at 11.

One of the many horrendous movies by the geniuses over there.

Oh no, it was one "smart move" by the highly competent and inteligently pair of Peter Dunn and David Friend. Sarcasm off.

I think it should be possible to disagree with decisions without such name calling... it sort of de-legitimizes whatever it is you have to say.

Well, I hear that Ms. Tyler was filling in on the 11 last night. By the reasoning of people on this board (Because she's filling in for the lead anchorwoman), looks like she'll be around for a long time to come.

Cindy should be made permanent anchor. She's one of the most talented NYC newswomen I have ever seen. I just hope she doesn't replace Kate in the mornings. Cindy can replace any female anchor there, except Kate. Put her on at noon or weekends. Any way, Cindy deserves more screen time.

Archived