Lori Delgado has resigned from NBC10

emmi_18

Wow, that is a shocker! Hopefully it had nothing to do with the Vince DeMentri drama. I wish her the best.

As an aside, I didn't realize she was actually that young. For making it to DMA #4 at age 25, that's quite an accomplishment.

Wow, that is a shocker! Hopefully it had nothing to do with the Vince DeMentri drama. I wish her the best.

As an aside, I didn't realize she was actually that young. For making it to DMA #4 at age 25, that's quite an accomplishment.

I think it had more to do with her looks, not her accomplishments if she was only 25.

I think it had more to do with her looks, not her accomplishments if she was only 25.

While her looks may have played a role, she is obviously a talented anchor, and in my opinion, one of the best 10 had.

That aside, I think they should replace her with one of the many female weekday anchors they already have. The female weekday anchors are Renee Chenault-Fattah, Tracy Davidson, Dawn Timmeney, Denise Nakano, and Lori Wilson. That's FIVE female anchors for the weekdays (add in Lori, that's six! - and then you have the two weekend female anchors).

And what's up with the fact that they only have three male anchors total (Tim Lake, Terry Ruggles, and John Blunt). I like Terry Ruggles as a reporter, but I don't really like him as an anchor (at least not on mornings, maybe he'd be better on weekend evenings). I think they might not replace Vince, because when Denise was filling in yesterday at 4, she said she was in for Tim Lake.

And as long as we are on that subject, 10's newscast lineup has got to go. I don't like that Renee's only on at 11, I hate that Tim anchors solo at 6, I hate that Tracy anchors solo at 5, and furthermore, I hate the All That & More format.

While her looks may have played a role, she is obviously a talented anchor, and in my opinion, one of the best 10 had.

That aside, I think they should replace her with one of the many female weekday anchors they already have. The female weekday anchors are Renee Chenault-Fattah, Tracy Davidson, Dawn Timmeney, Denise Nakano, and Lori Wilson. That's FIVE female anchors for the weekdays (add in Lori, that's six! - and then you have the two weekend female anchors).

And what's up with the fact that they only have three male anchors total (Tim Lake, Terry Ruggles, and John Blunt). I like Terry Ruggles as a reporter, but I don't really like him as an anchor (at least not on mornings, maybe he'd be better on weekend evenings). I think they might not replace Vince, because when Denise was filling in yesterday at 4, she said she was in for Tim Lake.

And as long as we are on that subject, 10's newscast lineup has got to go. I don't like that Renee's only on at 11, I hate that Tim anchors solo at 6, I hate that Tracy anchors solo at 5, and furthermore, I hate the All That & More format.

Lori Wilson is too Goofy to be a Anchor

Archived