Lori Stokes

nynewsguy

Sorry to be kind of off-topic here, but speaking of Liz Cho before...

Don't know if anyone caught this last night, but I thought it funny that coming out of the opening she was first to mention a woman beaten outside of the "Hell's Kitchen" headquarters.

She's one of my favorite people - an absolutely wonderful woman.

I'm just curious to get everyone's opinion.

Do you like that she's now Sade's primary fill-in at 5PM?

I think it was a great decision.

I absolutely love Lori Stokes. Personally, I think she should've gotten the 5 p.m. anchor chair when Roz left. She has so much more experience than Sade, is a better anchor than Sade, and has great chemistry with Diana.

Lori is AMAZING, simply put, she has the looks, she's a wonderful anchor, and one of the best looking female anchors in the channel. I do agree that she should've replaced Roz Abrams, however, I'm glad she has been chosen as permanent fill in when Sade is off or not in. She does the job so well she never hardly makes a mistake or stutters when reading the prompter kinda like Lauren Glassberg anyway. In fact when I saw this message at first I was sorta worried because I thought it would've been something negative, but I'm relieved to see that it is nothing negative at all, lol. Diana Williams and Lori are really good together too they have good chemistry. Sade isn't that bad niether... Glad they chose Lori though! 8)

-Vlad

Intresting fact: her uncle was the first Black mayor of a major American city (Cleveland, Oh) and her dad served in the US congress.

Haha, I bet you got those facts from Wikipedia... :(

-Vlad

Intresting fact: her uncle was the first Black mayor of a major American city (Cleveland, Oh) and her dad served in the US congress.

Haha, I bet you got those facts from Wikipedia... B)

-Vlad

lol i sure did... but hey still intresting facts

I'll jump on the bandwagon and say I enjoy when Lori fills in at 5, but I am glad she isn't there permanently. I think she has better chemistry with Steve and would prefer her on the morning shift. Lori, Steve, and Bill in the mornings; can't beat it.

I'll jump on the bandwagon and say I enjoy when Lori fills in at 5, but I am glad she isn't there permanently. I think she has better chemistry with Steve and would prefer her on the morning shift. Lori, Steve, and Bill in the mornings; can't beat it.

Couldn't agree with you more, they are truly morning people that always make people laugh. People are just better suited for specific times of the day. At 5:00PM of course there is always that occasional laugh, but in reality people want more serious news with a serious tone. In the morning this is not expected. Which is why I can't stress enough that WABC did a great job with the anchor positions because everyone is in their right place. Which is the reason why ABC 7 continues to excel profusely. The chemistry between every anchor is extraordinary everyone is a perfect match for the broadcast time and more importantly everyone gets along. Making the newscast more enjoyable to watch.

-Vlad

Archived