"Have you had a good day lately?" song hits FOX Chicago

lazynetjunkie

A few years after other FOX O&O's used this image campaign, WFLD has now just started using it for Good Day Chicago. Same music production company as the others (however, WFLD uses a female sung version) and the promo even has the same crappy animation as the other stations..

Doubt it will have any effect on ratings and it seems out of place in time. Sounds more like an image song that belonged in the '90s. Well, what else should I expect? The station is being run by people who's time was back in the '90s.

A few years after other FOX O&O's used this image campaign, WFLD has now just started using it for Good Day Chicago. Same music production company as the others (however, WFLD uses a female sung version) and the promo even has the same crappy animation as the other stations..

Doubt it will have any effect on ratings and it seems out of place in time. Sounds more like an image song that belonged in the '90s. Well, what else should I expect? The station is being run by people who's time was back in the '90s.

That the same one WTXF and KDFW (used to) use?

Channel 5's lookin' pretty good now, huh Ms. Davlantes?

Why should the Greek Goddess even care? I know I don't, never even noticed any changes. She got what she wanted @ FOX anyhow. I'm sure she knew what comes with the territory. If anything I'm more upset Amy Freeze is no longer @ FOX. Her & Tammie would have made the best weather bunny team in town.

Yeah..it's not likely to offer anything for them ratings-wise and honestly it's a pretty crappy song. Not as smooth and catchy as say 'CBS 2 Works for You' was.

I will say it's a very, very small step up from the other GDC promos they have created over the past couple of months however.

Archived