WPIX Tanks November Book

Newyorktalent

The only thing that's disastrous is your OBVIOUS personal disdain for PIX11!! There was NO November book last year because of Sandy you dummy! So there are no numbers to compare it to. But keep those false claims and accusations coming - Whats next from you? - Effron cooking meth in PIX basement?? - You dummy!

The only thing that's disastrous is your OBVIOUS personal disdain for PIX11!! There was NO November book last year because of Sandy you dummy! So there are no numbers to compare it to. But keep those false claims and accusations coming - Whats next from you? - Effron cooking meth in PIX basement?? - You dummy!

Lol seriously PIX is the worst newscast production in the market. They're an example of what a station shouldn't become. I'm not sure if anyone has any personal disdain or issues to WPIX, but it doesn't make anyone a dummy to state how horrible the station is.

HE'S COOKING METH IN THE BASEMENT???

No one has any personal disdain towards WPIX. The fact is that WPIX' newscasts are the worst in this market. Bill Carey practically destroyed the news operation, and Mark Effron has not helped matters, especially with his decision to limit news coverage outside the five boroughs. I am hoping that the new general manager will replace Effron soon

• 4 weeks later...

The NYC-centric WPIX news department has apparently rediscovered New Jersey. Recently, they have covered a few stories from the newly discovered land lying just west of the Hudson River. Perhaps someone at the station finally realized that alienating a potential audience of approximately 4 million people was, somehow, bad business and a poor strategy

The NYC-centric WPIX news department has apparently rediscovered New Jersey. Recently, they have covered a few stories from the newly discovered land lying just west of the Hudson River. Perhaps someone at the station finally realized that alienating a potential audience of approximately 4 million people was, somehow, bad business and a poor strategy

It seems almost as if they just discovered Long Island too. I was shocked when they recently mentioned my home town on a news story. I think Mark Effron finally woke up and realized that Long Island, New Jersey and the Hudson Valley are just as important as the city.

Archived