Former KCBS anchor Bree Walker arrested on DUI charges

stevieboy247

• 2 months later...

Part 1 of Bree's interview:

Looked so stunning back in the day...tragic and wrenching now to see her. Also She'll be on the 5p news today live on set where she'll reunite with Paul Magers (as he himself noted) for the first time in 30 years since they worked at San Diego's 10. #PrayforBree

Here's the link to it:

Beat me to it, thank you TexasTVNews. And now, part 2 of the interview report which includes her return to CBS 2 after 20 years and reuniting with Paul Magers back at KGTV.

She is said to be starting recovery, may I add she looks a bit better these days. One would hope for the much better.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/10094868-only-on-cbs2-bree-walker-talks-about-her-path-to-recovery/

I have to commend Bree for her honesty and for coming forward to share her story. It was eye-opening when she admited that she was a "public nuisance" and that she needed to be "watched" which goes to show that she understands that she has a big problem. She is beloved in Southern California and it's hard to see someone go through what she went through. Hopefully this will serve as her wake up call and allow her to heal. I hope that she can find forever peace and long lasting help to keep her sober and allow her to enjoy her life. Kudos to Pat Harvey and the folks at CBS 2 for sharing Bree's story.

Archived