The "Simpsons" Spoof "Hello" image campaign.

WXmanTim

Most likely no one but "tv nerds" watching would have caught the reference, but the first couple of minutes of tonight's episode dealt with Springfield realizing their "town anthem" was also sold to a dozen other cities.

I thought nothing at first when I saw the episode, but now that this thread brings it up, maybe it is. :)

Even though South Florida never had "Hello News," that doesn't mean I can dream... "Hello South Florida, Hello South Florida!!! W-S-V-N loves you!" (using my favorite station as an example)

I just read an article that states Hello was commissioned by WISN for Gari. I was left with an answered question at the end of the article: who make more in syndication/owns the copyright? I only ask that in the past I heard that the commissioner ultimately owns the copyright for the work with the remaining belonging to the composer for personal use?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived