Dari Alexander

bamagator

All kidding aside from my last post, has there been a management change at WNYW? I always thought the bosses seemed pretty high on Dari. And yes, while there are better anchors, I've been under the impression that Morris should not be the alternative.

I never thought I would say this on two accounts. I never thoughy something would make me thankful for Alison and I never thought I would support Dari as a good anchor... But here it goes....

I am so thankful for Alison because she makes Dari look like gold in that anchor chair. I look forward to Dari coming back when Alison is subbing.

I really hope they realize that Christina needs the next anchor spot and should be the #1 fill in, who agrees?! Lol

The fact that Kerry Drew has been filling in for Ernie alot recently may mean something. Kerry wouldn't be bad for a lead anchor spot. I don't think Dari's going anywhere and if she's out, it's Christina and Allison who seem to rotate for the fill-in spot. If I were to make my WNYW "dream teams", here's what I would do:

GDWU: Antwan Lewis, Juliet Huddy

GDNY: Rosanna and Greg

5pm: Steve and Dari

6pm: Christina and Ernie

10pm: Steve and Dari

*Add a weekend AM newscast: Theresa and Ben

Weekend evenings: Kerry and Ben

Overall, I really don't have much of a problem with the current anchor teams, this is just what I would like.

Allison isn't the worst.. I agree Christina should be next in line. But I honestly don't mind Allison when she fills in.. She's different..

Morris is horrible... makes Dari look like a pulitzer prize winning journalist. Dari and Steve are a good combo believe it or not. If Dari were to go I would put Park or Schmidt with Steve.

I never thought I would say this on two accounts. I never thoughy something would make me thankful for Alison and I never thought I would support Dari as a good anchor... But here it goes....

I am so thankful for Alison because she makes Dari look like gold in that anchor chair. I look forward to Dari coming back when Alison is subbing.

I really hope they realize that Christina needs the next anchor spot and should be the #1 fill in, who agrees?! Lol

Agreed!! How Morris can be an anchor or reporter on a #1 market station is beyond me. She may be a nice person but her personality does not fit the market

Archived