Some things never change... (WDJT)

ThatSowislander

I know exactly where this was taken as well. The thing is:

a) I don't recall any news stories occurring anywhere around there anytime recently

b) There is plenty of parking in that lot, and no need for them to be parking in a handicap spot.

(For anyone curious: map link)

Why not?

And god forbid anyone have a bit of levity with a post title...

LiveTruck4b1s.jpg

Not every tiny little thing needs its own thread, especially when there is no discussion to be had about this topic.

As for the name, I believe it should be more descriptive of the topic, not just some random saying, that way other users can determine if they want to click and read or not.

But whatever, that's just my two cents.

Guest NewsHound

I know had the thread been giving a more appropriate title, I wouldn't have clicked on it and wasted exactly 2 minutes out of my life looking through it for anything of substance.

Que cera cera.

No one in this thread is entitled debate what is worthy of a post or not - I've seen you goons spend weeks speculating what company should own what station on the basis of getting them a new set or music package. You're clueless.

Also:

IeXyjeZ.png

No one in this thread is entitled debate what is worthy of a post or not - I've seen you goons spend weeks speculating what company should own what station on the basis of getting them a new set or music package. You're clueless.

Also:

IeXyjeZ.png

You're right, no one on this thread is entitled to decide what is worthy of a post or not. But I have seen many regular posters stop posting and I imagine this is part of the reason why. I apologize for seeking organization and order. Post away!

You're right, no one on this thread is entitled to decide what is worthy of a post or not. But I have seen many regular posters stop posting and I imagine this is part of the reason why. I apologize for seeking organization and order. Post away!

As someone who was a regular poster many moons ago and is a regular poster once again...this is not the reason why.

Anyway, enough about this.

As someone who was a regular poster many moons ago and is a regular poster once again...this is not the reason why.

Anyway, enough about this.

Hence why I said PART of the reason. But I agree, enough. I did not want my 1000th post to be about me whining about another person whining!!!

Oh that just hurts to look at.

Did they break they through the ice?

They were doing a segment on ironically enough ice safety. The road was covered in snow/not properly marked so the driver followed where previous track marks went assuming it was the road. Thankfully they weren't far out and they sunk right in the boat ramp.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived