Nancy Grace

C Block

Her show on HLN may be ending, but an ex-producer isn't shedding any tears:

[MEDIA=twitter]748579015552831488[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]748581333409095680[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]748581731268165632[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]748582320450461696[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]748584209015574528[/MEDIA]

As it turns out she is leaving because her twins have become complete little monsters and the private school they are attending has threatened to kick them out because they are so disruptive.

The nanny is useless.

I bet that FOX NEWS will pick Nancy up by year's end.

-- Matt

I don't know. Fox News is known for big-headed, thick-domed loudmouths and blonde white women who only know what they're saying from a prompter. And she...

You know what? She'd be a great fit.

• 4 weeks later...
As it turns out she is leaving because her twins have become complete little monsters and the private school they are attending has threatened to kick them out because they are so disruptive.

The nanny is useless.

Huh! Nancy Grace can't hire a competent nanny?

I wonder why...

• 2 weeks later...

Per Politico:

Banfield’s last show on CNN will air September 23, according to a CNN spokesperson. “Inside Politics with John King” will air on CNN during the 12 p.m. slot beginning September 26 and through the presidential election.

Seems like this election has provided so much fodder that networks are looking to capitalize on it (and the political ad dollars it entails). Examples that come to mind our Brian William's new nightly show and "State of the Race" on CNN International.

Per Politico:

Banfield’s last show on CNN will air September 23, according to a CNN spokesperson. “Inside Politics with John King” will air on CNN during the 12 p.m. slot beginning September 26 and through the presidential election.

Seems like this election has provided so much fodder that networks are looking to capitalize on it (and the political ad dollars it entails). Examples that come to mind our Brian William's new nightly show and "State of the Race" on CNN International.

And Inside Politics was on at noon for both conventions. It's a pretty solid show and I do generally watch it on Sunday mornings.

As to what they'll do following the election, I could see them just expanding At This Hour to 2 hours. Otherwise if they try to create something new, I could see them trying to steal some of Fox's thunder and try a panel show there. Hopefully it won't be as bad as (Get to) The Point.

Archived