Megyn Kelly Leaving FNC for NBC News

alex979

also regarding Joe and Mika why am i hearing a very frequent rumor that they are lovers? if they are is it cause to can the show?

It been said those two have been pretty hot & heavy and she coming off divorce, and Mika always seems to agree with Joe the majority of the time instead of having her own brain. I guess when you cozy up to your co-star you forget all those tihngs.

One thing that my raises suspicions that they are together is that the jointly appear at each others book launches and signings. I can understand if they show up to a book store together in NY or D.C. as that's where they live and frequently visit for work. It can be treated as a joint promotional effort. But when they started appearing in places the require significant travel/out of the way together on weekends seemed a bit much for coworkers.

Then there was the issue of Joe and Mika being down at Mar a Lago on New Years Eve meeting with President Elect Trump. They claim it was so they could talk to him and persuade to get an interview but the fact that it was a holiday and at an exclusive resort seemed odd. Surely they could have been lobbying to get an interview during the many conversations Joe says he has with PEOTUS and Mika has been seen visiting Trump Tower.

If I'm wrong I'm sorry but some of their behavior seems like they are a couple.

Why does everyone insist on connecting "Kathie Lee and Hoda" to the mothership Today? It's really a completely different show, just under the "Today" banner. It's fine staying at 10am, where I also think it's better suited against competitors (in a lot of markets Rachael Ray, Let's Make a Deal, Wendy), as opposed to 9am (up against shows like powerhouse Live with Kelly). I imagine that KL&H may drop the TODAY from their name. Megyn's show would be a nice bridge from the more serious TODAY to the drunkfest KL&H.

I think (don't hold me to it) I read that some of the agreements that NBC has to provide a certain amount of news content per week. Keeping KLG and Honda under the news umbrella would meet that goal as they talk about current events and interviews.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's just a continuation of Imus in The Morning.

Indeed, Scarborough de facto auditioned for Imus' spot on WFAN morning when Morning Joe was simulcast on WFAN for a week. Eventually Joe and Mika landed a 10-12 show on 77WABC that fizzled out.

I think (don't hold me to it) I read that some of the agreements that NBC has to provide a certain amount of news content per week. Keeping KLG and Honda under the news umbrella would meet that goal as they talk about current events and interviews.

I haven't heard that but even if it is true, can it not stay under the news division but detached at 10am and under its own banner? I was just trying to make the point that it really is a separate show and didn't understand why everyone felt that it needed to be attached to the mothership by moving to 9am if Today's Take is a goner.

I haven't heard that but even if it is true, can it not stay under the news division but detached at 10am and under its own banner? I was just trying to make the point that it really is a separate show and didn't understand why everyone felt that it needed to be attached to the mothership by moving to 9am if Today's Take is a goner.

I never understood why Hoda and Katie had to be under the "Today" banner to begin with. From day one it was effectively a separate entity.

Archived