WCTV New Set ...

susquvalleywgal

I watched and recorded the debut. Dude Walker is also gone after over 25 years of voiceover with the station. I knew about this 2 weeks in advance. I was gonna do a thread on this, but I didn't think anyone would care, just goes to prove how much of a dump this market is.

I watched and recorded the debut. Dude Walker is also gone after over 25 years of voiceover with the station. I knew about this 2 weeks in advance. I was gonna do a thread on this, but I didn't think anyone would care, just goes to prove how much of a dump this market is.

The same reason nobody cared about the Gainesville market until I started living here.

The bastardized newsroom set with “Coverage You Can Count On” (yes, in “quotes”) on a white frame surrounding a single 80” monitor — finally gone. Vast improvement.

11 years they said but they only put that white framing up in the late 2000s and the set was still in the newsroom, just covered up with white framing that's all.

Archived