KNBC Anchor Teams- Early 90s

FiveNews

I just watched the "It Happens Here" KNBC promo montage on the Classic Video Thread. I grew up in Southern California, and still live here. I thought I was pretty good at my local news history, but now I am stumped. I was looking at the video and there is a promo with Paul Moyer and Wendy Tokuda at 5pm and 11pm. For as long as I can remember, I thought current KNBC anchor and one of my favorites Colleen Williams always had the 5pm ever since she joined the station in 1986. My understanding of the early 90s pairings is below. I know KNBC went thru a lot of turnover and changes in the 90s:

4pm- John Beard and Linda Alvarez

5pm- Jess Marlow and Colleen Williams...when Paul Moyer rejoined KNBC from KABC, he took Jess' spot

6pm- Keith Morrison...later Jess when Paul returned and Kelly Lange or Wendy Tokuda

11pm- Paul Moyer and Kelly Lange. Colleen took over for Kelly at 11pm (which she still anchors today) when she left for KCBS in the early 2000s.

Can anyone confirm or correct any mistakes I made?

Archived