KGTV, Live Attack

tvtime07

I'm watching 10 News right now, Bree Steffen was doing a live shot and it seems like she or the camera person got attacked by a guy on live television. They were reporting on Trump's planned visit. It was scary seeing it in realtime. Kimberly Hunt was startled, seems like everything is fine though and Kimberly later reported that both Bree and Mike Gold, the cameraguy are fine. Mike tackled the attacker. So glad to hear they are alright

I'm watching 10 News right now, Bree Steffen was doing a live shot and it seems like she or the camera person got attacked by a guy on live television. They were reporting on Trump's planned visit. It was scary seeing it in realtime. Kimberly Hunt was startled, seems like everything is fine though and Kimberly later reported that both Bree and Mike Gold, the cameraguy are fine. Mike tackled the attacker. So glad to hear they are alright

Mike Gold was also the guy that was injured with Marie Coronel when a tree fell on them both in 2016.

Oh wow! Did they both ever make a full recovery from their injuries?

She is still out on leave.

I noticed she is suing a homeowners association in San Diego County...

Wonder if it's the same HOA that owned that tree that she and Gold were under?

Jesus. Were there any other stations on the scene? Glad they are okay. Sadly in addition to reporting the news the journalist and photog now have to be on the look out at each others back.

The station started looping the 11pm repeat on the website. Hearing Steffen yell "Oh Shit!" as the camera falls down. By looking at the tape, it "looked like" she was trying to tackle the attacker too, before that camera fell down.

Mike Gold was also the guy that was injured with Marie Coronel when a tree fell on them both in 2015.

That was in early 2016. It's been two years. But damn, that same guy?

She is still out on leave.

I noticed she is suing a homeowners association in San Diego County...

Wonder if it's the same HOA that owned that tree that she and Gold were under?

That depends on which HOA in the San Diego area she's suing

That depends on which HOA in the San Diego area she's suing

Yeah...

I may have to send the KBEX promo and production interns ( The Twins) down to the courthouse to pull the file.

I'm too cheap to pay the $10 per document to view on-line.

Yeah...

I may have to send the KBEX promo and production interns ( The Twins) down to the courthouse to pull the file.

I'm too cheap to pay the $10 per document to view on-line.

Cheap? I think I could come up with something more than $10 bucks an hour lol I wish I had that kind of money ;)

Cheap? I think I could come up with something more than $10 bucks an hour lol I wish I had that kind of money ;)

No,

The court charges about $10 per on-line court document that is viewed...on-line

Otherwise I send the twins down to manually pull the file.

The twins get paid in noodles, soju and gift cards to from Chuu...not cash.

Archived