Steve Bartelstein is CANCER FREE!!!

jsolomonster

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2008/02/01/2008-02-01_doctors_tell_anchor_steve_bartelstein_th.html

Here is the amazing story from today's NY Daily News. His DNA makes him predisposed for false-positives, so although his doctors feared it had spread to his brain, he is actually in complete remission. This is fantastic news!

Thank God for him!. What a great story. Like I said, miracles do happen, even if it is one in a million. And this has got to be a great way to start the weekend, Hopefully Channel 7 may reconsider him, lol. But anyway I'm glad he's feeling back to normal now. I hope he changes his old ways. Good luck and Godspeed to him and his family!

Sorry, not buying it. Just like I never bought the "cancer" excuse when he got fired from WABC. I wonder now if he EVER had cancer, or was just crying because he screwed up and lost his weekday morning gig.

I guess he had chemo for fun? Comments like that really remind us how ignorant some people on this board are.

I guess he had chemo for fun? Comments like that really remind us how ignorant some people on this board are.

Couldn't agree with you more, that was a very rude thing to say man.

Sorry, not buying it. Just like I never bought the "cancer" excuse when he got fired from WABC. I wonder now if he EVER had cancer, or was just crying because he screwed up and lost his weekday morning gig.

You should be ashamed for saying that. Cancer is never a excuse.

You should be ashamed for saying that. Cancer is never a excuse.

Cancer is a very serious thing and was killing a great news man. He got fired...people get fired. But like the quote above says "Cancer is never and excuse"

Yeah Steve! Good luck in your future ventures!

• 4 weeks later...

I think he should get the weekday anchor spot. Especially if Chris Wragge gives up his position to work full-time on the Saturday Early Show. That would be interesting if it plays out.

Archived