Who was blindsided by the axe? Newsblues report

Amra

I still think that this was a bad decision on WNYW's behalf, I'm pretty sure they've lost many viewers as a result of this. I'm not saying that he shouldn't have been fired, but if what he's saying is true: "That he wasn't given ample warning, prior to his termination..." then FOX 5 has just gotten a new "Shame Shame Shame" story, but this time with a new twist, on how their own management screwed up. Not to mention that the channel is already ailing in the morning ratings already, so this just fuels the fire.

I still think that this was a bad decision on WNYW's behalf, I'm pretty sure they've lost many viewers as a result of this. I'm not saying that he shouldn't have been fired, but if what he's saying is true: "That he wasn't given ample warning, prior to his termination..." then FOX 5 has just gotten a new "Shame Shame Shame" story, but this time with a new twist, on how their management screwed up. Not to mention that the channel is already ailing in the morning ratings already, so this just fuels the fire.

Two words for management

Spineless Cowards

Two more are out. According to TV Jobs. Dari Allexander 6PM Co-Anchor, and Andre Hepkins Reporter. Their bios are off the site. More cleaning out by the Doctor.

While at it they should give give Christina Park and Karen Hepp their walking papers.

There is absolutely no rational reason to fire Andre Hepkins. He is great at what he does. The Infamous SuitSnob actually met Andre once-he is a total gentleman and a class act as well. I hope the crabs living on Diane's twat are feeling particularly antsy tonight.

There is absolutely no rational reason to fire Andre Hepkins. He is great at what he does. The Infamous SuitSnob actually met Andre once-he is a total gentleman and a class act as well. I hope the crabs living on Diane's twat are feeling particularly antsy tonight.

HaFreakinLarrious!!!!

roflmao

Archived