Sue's New Hair Style

NYNews

No offense to Darlene, but I hope Sue and Chuck stay together as a team for many years to come. Mike Francesa said it all, when at the end of the newscast when Chuck sent it over to Mike for Mike'd Up, he said it was nice getting a throw from them two legends.

The one on the right looks like the mother of the one on the left..

Sue looks to have really aged...

Lets not forget the photo on the left is a few years old and I'm sure had some retouching.

Here's regular Sue tonight:

pdvd072nk7.th.jpgthpix.gif

suesfl3.jpg

w432.png

I'm sorry but WTF is up with the mic cord all up in everybody's grill? This is New York f*cking City, we should not be seeing mic cords! :D Excuse me, I'm about to go on a SuitSnob-esque rampage here...

If she doesn't have a lapel to pin it on then she slides it up her shirt and pins it on the collar... If you don't want it rumbly from being right next to her vocal cords then you put it off on her right side, that way you don't pick up Chuck either. This is not rocket science people!

I'm sorry but WTF is up with the mic cord all up in everybody's grill? This is New York f*cking City, we should not be seeing mic cords! :D Excuse me, I'm about to go on a SuitSnob-esque rampage here...

If she doesn't have a lapel to pin it on then she slides it up her shirt and pins it on the collar... If you don't want it rumbly from being right next to her vocal cords then you put it off on her right side, that way you don't pick up Chuck either. This is not rocket science people!

Yeah, you'd think with all the "advanced" technology at news stations now they'd develop something to get away from lapel mics. Something built into the desk or hanging from the ceiling, SOMETHING to hide the distraction. lol

On a separate note related to this post...get a life if you're worried about her hair. Seriously.

Sue's been wearing a wig for years now - that "natural" look is her real hair.

I've seen her walking the concourse under 30 Rock as she arrives for work (pre-hair and makeup) with the wig askew, so I know what I'm talking about.

Can we PLEASE talk about something else besides Sue Simmons' hair?

The fact in the matter is that, this thread is about Sue Simmon's hair, so I don't understand why you would expect to see something else..

Anyway bottom line is that she was totally out of sync that night, and plus it was a Sunday Night broadcast being that Iceman posted this on Sunday night... So they probably called her in at the last minute or perhaps she did not have time to gussy up, so she showed up to work like that. Totally normal...

I could only think it was a sweeps thing having the weekday 11pm anchors on Sunday at 11pm.

Like I said it was odd all day they kept promoting that Darlene would be on after the game but she was not.

I guess it's due to the election, the 5pm newscast is an hour tonight.

Archived