FOXNow

Weeters

It's a Local TV / Tribune thing. Just do [call letters].trb.com (Most will give you a 403 Forbidden message, but at least the addresses are valid).

He's right - KFOR (Local TV's NBC affil here in Okla City) has the same thing goin' on - http://kfor.trb.com

At least that God-awful WorldNow interface will be gone soon enough - http://www.kfor.com (looks like shit on my widescreen monitor)

It'll probably be a cold day in Hell (and I'm not talking about Hell, MI) before McGraw-Hill decides to sell its stations.

You never know. A few years ago, there was a rumor that McGraw-Hill was going to sell its tv stations to ABC. Of course it was just a rumor, but if the right offer comes along, I can't imagine M.H. passing up the opportunity.

You never know. A few years ago' date=' there was a rumor that McGraw-Hill was going to sell its tv stations to ABC. Of course it was just a rumor, but if the right offer comes along, I can't imagine M.H. passing up the opportunity.[/quote']

I think with the way things are going now. I don't think that will be an issue anytime soon.

You never know. A few years ago' date=' there was a rumor that McGraw-Hill was going to sell its tv stations to ABC. Of course it was just a rumor, but if the right offer comes along, I can't imagine M.H. passing up the opportunity.[/quote']

That's right. And I just noticed that KGTV here in San Diego has started identifying itself as ABC 10 in non-news promos. Who knows.

WJW Cleveland (former O&O, now Local TV) went from MyFoxCleveland.com to Fox8.com this week.

If you ask me, and nobody did, this is a real step down from the "myfox" website, especially when watching news video; it's grainy and you have to turn the speakers all the way up to actually hear the video.

If you ask me, and nobody did, this is a real step down from the "myfox" website, especially when watching news video; it's grainy and you have to turn the speakers all the way up to actually hear the video.

That must be the fault of the station's web team. WITI's looks great.

So, all Local TV stations will be debuting this new look. WHO's is very recent, I was just on it Monday and it still had the craptastic WorldNow format.

I'm kinda glad. WTKR's has become very, ver cluddered recently.

Archived