FOXNow

Weeters

• 3 weeks later...

Well, WBRC has relaunched their site with the new MyFox-owned-and-operated template, even the sites copyright has "Fox Television Stations, Inc." So apparently, they have resigned a separate deal from the other Local TV stations to renew their use of the MyFox sign design. It is pretty much identical to updated MyFox sites that are by stations still owned by Fox. I guess the "gowbrc.com" idea is on hold or dead although all the on-air personalities e-mail address end with "@gowbrc.com".

• 4 months later...

Well, now the site for WBRC has switched from the MyFox template to the Raycom WorldCom template which looks retarded. It was way more navigable with the former MyFox template because a number of features including the streaming video one is now difficult fine.

Well hopefully, Raycom will allow its Fox stations using the FOX O&O graphics to switch to the ones FOX O&O HD template when they switch.

Well, now the site for WBRC has switched from the MyFox template to the Raycom WorldCom template which looks retarded. It was way more navigable with the former MyFox template because a number of features including the streaming video one is now difficult fine.

Well hopefully, Raycom will allow its Fox stations using the FOX O&O graphics to switch to the ones FOX O&O HD template when they switch.

Alright, anything going to WorldNow in 2009 just fails...as for future HD graphics, I seriously doubt that Raycheap will go with the Fox O&O look for HD...

(sigh) enough :bang: for today...

Alright, anything going to WorldNow in 2009 just fails...

No kidding. Come on, WorldNow, Inergize, Broadcast Interactive Media, Fox Interactive Media and Internet Broadcasting are eating your lunch!

(Well, okay, IB isn't eating your lunch in Cleveland for some reason, but that's WEWS's problem.)

Alright, anything going to WorldNow in 2009 just fails...as for future HD graphics, I seriously doubt that Raycheap will go with the Fox O&O look for HD...

(sigh) enough :lol: for today...

Nah, they'll probably go with Raycom's standard HD graphics which I think aren't too bad to be honest.

No kidding. Come on, WorldNow, Inergize, Broadcast Interactive Media, Fox Interactive Media and Internet Broadcasting are eating your lunch!

(Well, okay, IB isn't eating your lunch in Cleveland for some reason, but that's WEWS's problem.)

I agree WorldNow is just plain awful. But what has always made me curious is why WEWS uses IB while the other Scripps stations use Inergize for their websites?

(Sorry if I'm driving this further off topic.)

Nah, they'll probably go with Raycom's standard HD graphics which I think aren't too bad to be honest.

Depends on which version. I honestly like WBTV's version better (doesn't have the crappy mechanical look that most Raycom stations are using).

I agree WorldNow is just plain awful. But what has always made me curious is why WEWS uses IB while the other Scripps stations use Inergize for their websites?

Even better question: Why are they using the old IB design that almost all other IB-powered sites ditched years ago?

(sigh) enough :rant: for today...

Great, just what we need here in Birmingham more half-a**ed graphics packages. All one has to do is look at what MG had done to WVTM to know who crappy we are here. Allbritton has yet to even try to bring ABC 33/40 (their 2nd largest station) the 21st century in HD when WJLA has been broadcasting in HD for over a year now.

Archived