News12 NJ: New HD Studio Coming Soon

civic110

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
news 12 hudson valley now has the new logo on their facebook page...as of now they switched it back for some reason..but news 12 the bronx has the new one on their profile..i guess eventually the new logo will be permanant

Only New Jersey and Bronx/Brooklyn have the new logo.

news 12 hudson valley now has the new logo on their facebook page...as of now they switched it back for some reason..but news 12 the bronx has the new one on their profile..i guess eventually the new logo will be permanant

Only New Jersey and Bronx/Brooklyn have the new logo.

However Westchester/Hudson Valley has the new logo on their iO ch. 612 page.

• 1 month later...

N12LI was in some sort of new stuido last night, I hope it wasnt the new one but it seemed like it was. They didnt show much of it, but the backdrop was some distracting weird rainbow/plasma screen sort of thing.

They still had the old graphics though.

N12LI was in some sort of new stuido last night, I hope it wasnt the new one but it seemed like it was. They didnt show much of it, but the backdrop was some distracting weird rainbow/plasma screen sort of thing.

They still had the old graphics though.

I think it's a temporary set while a new one is being built. The desk is way too small and cramped. No weather center, etc. My guess is that it'll take 2 or 3 weeks to rebuild the studio to make it HD-ready.

I hope so. Danielle said the new set would be "sleek and updated" and this one is definitely a downgrade so it can't be it. It's like 4 plasmas in the corner of a closet...lol.

Anchor Doug Geed said they are donating their old set (the blue one, which is newer than their old old one) to a local college.

I hope so. Danielle said the new set would be "sleek and updated" and this one is definitely a downgrade so it can't be it. It's like 4 plasmas in the corner of a closet...lol.

Anchor Doug Geed said they are donating their old set (the blue one, which is newer than their old old one) to a local college.

yes, according to Carol Silva, it is a temp set. A "really new" one will be here in a "few months"

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/carolsilva12

• 3 weeks later...
Elizabeth Hashagen gave a preview of the new set, which is not yet finished.

183201_10150100695781606_109336866605_6925098_3451763_n.jpg

not bad for News12... the only question I have, is will they have 2 sets like they did previously? Also, I'm kinda bummed that they don't have the LED diode wall like News12 Jersey has. That's a pretty cool effect.

• 1 month later...

Archived