News12 NJ: New HD Studio Coming Soon

civic110

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Was just watching Newsmakers on news12 HV and they were at the news desk... Brian Conybeare announced that the other side of the studio was under cunstruction and HD cameras were being installed. I guess they will be going be makin the transistion in a few days/weeks?

Was just watching Newsmakers on news12 HV and they were at the news desk... Brian Conybeare announced that the other side of the studio was under cunstruction and HD cameras were being installed. I guess they will be going be makin the transistion in a few days/weeks?

they were expanding their control room not to long ago.

• 2 months later...

i recently talked to one of the reporters from News12 Hudson Valley..she said that they are launching HD on August 1st...not sure if they are planning to update the set before then or what...anyone have anymore info on this??

Please pardon me for bringing up something semi-old, but the set for News 12 New Jersey is up on the Broadcast Design International webpage...anybody notice? looks cooler when you see the whole thing!!

Please pardon me for bringing up something semi-old, but the set for News 12 New Jersey is up on the Broadcast Design International webpage...anybody notice? looks cooler when you see the whole thing!!

I agree...I really hope News12 Hudson Valley updates there set before they go HD...

Archived