News12 NJ: New HD Studio Coming Soon

civic110

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

News 12 LI already has the HD wings and an HD channel so it's only a matter of time before they follow suit. Its logical to see NJ get their News 12 in HD first considering that their area is much more populated than LI.

• 1 month later...
I can't seem to upload any photos that do not exceed the attachment limits.

Go into windows picture viewer (or whatever it's called) an click where it says edit photo... There is an option to make the pic smaller so you are able to upload it to a web site.

The animations look really good. Especially the new open they use. The new graphics are nice update. L3's are crisper and better looking. They could've done better with the weather graphics though. The new music is Convergence by Stephen Arnold Music and goes with the new look very nice. Overall i give it a B+

Looks like the new logo has a rotated optimum logo beyond the 12 (i guess for marketing).

i still can't believe that they are still using the small weather icons from 10 years ago. also, why no crawl instead of a character limit message that stays on screen for 5 seconds? font of the "infobar" is to narrow, needs to be bold.

opening looks good (google earth 3d graphics were kind of boring and lame)

and why does the word "new jersey" of the logo remind of the 1995 newschannel 4 red-line era graphic? (http://news12.com/images/logos/NJ_Header_NEW.jpg)

Thanks; that helped.

News12 Traffic & Weather still has the "old" logo and usual graphics; no changes...

Sorry I took so long, but thank you for the post! It's good to see how News 12 has grown. Looks pretty good!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived