CW 11 Morning Reporters

cpttuttle

I saw this morning that CH 11 started using 3 live reporters in the field besides Larry Hoff.....Are they add more to change up the show?....Also Good to See Thalia Patillo doing the mornings I think she does a Great Job.......

I LOVE watching the CW11 Morning news. Besides they have the hottest women on morning TV, they have that human element to them. They have fun while delivering the news.

The tight shirts and profile shots helps keep my attention..:o :)

I LOVE watching the CW11 Morning news. Besides they have the hottest women on morning TV, they have that human element to them. They have fun while delivering the news.

The tight shirts and profile shots helps keep my attention..:p :)

That is what a lot of people look forward to in the mornings, they our the Picker-Uppers of the morning news, they really make the mornings enjoyable.

i'm not sure, but could they be testing out HD as well? The studio shots are a lot clearer, especially on the weekends. On the weekends the shots used to have a horrible glow to it, now they're very sharp.

Archived