WCBS kinda meltdown

Amra

From 11 to 11:02, WCBS let the mics on, and I heard Dana talking, Jim Rosenfield laughin' and practicing some news. The news started shortly after, has that happened before?

Yes , the other night after the broadcast of the news, Ducis did a taping of the sports pieces for the morning newscasts. It was funny because he screwed up twice and said, "damn it, 0 for 2." He had to redo them. I've seen Sam Ryan do some tapings for the morning news as well a while back and you can see that she always forces a smile, its not natural. I didn't mention this b/c i don't want them to find out we know and cut off the feed. It's fun sometimes to watch the "behind the scenes" footage.

I was surprised about that. That happened once here in Puerto Rico in the 1990's and a anchor said that the prision inmates stink, and she was fired for that. She was a really good anchor. And that surprised me to hear that. And the zoom from the camera to Jim and Dana was awesome.

Archived