WNBC pushes up debut of 5pm newscast to 8/29

DMA

I watched it today.. I kinda liked it.. Nothing to get excited over it seemed like a normal 5pm newscast.. My opinion on the anchor situation: They seem good together.. It's a new fresh team which might be good.. I like David Ushery but apparently he doesnt go over well with other viewers since he always gets moved.. Sue is most likely gonna retire with in a few years and she doesn't even do the 6:00 anymore so why would she want the 5:00?

I think Sue stopped doing the 6 when she came back from her spinal/neck surgery earlier this year - when she returned, she only did the 11.

Is Ushery's "The Debrief" still on the air anywhere? Either broadcast or cable? Every time I turn to the cable WNBC, it's Cat Greenleaf on the stoop...

That stoop show is just awful...it's on Chicago Nonstop ALL THE TIME! If they showed more than 5 episodes, it maybe would be more entertaining.

Do they even put their own programming on there? Philly Nonstop only runs Stoop twice a day. Most of it programming is locally produced.

My guide starting Monday 9/12 lists

News 4 New York

WNBC-DT - 4 - Mon, 9/12, 12:00 PM 30 min

David Ushery (Anchor), Sue Simmons (Anchor)

Has NY Live stopped using studio 54 at 75 Rockefeller Plaza?

They have been using the News 4 studio in recent weeks.

Archived