NBC News New BriWi Newsmag...about 30 Rock

Action Newsroom

NBC News today announced the name of its new primetime newsmagazine to be anchored by Nightly News anchor Brian Williams. The newsmag will be titled Rock Center and will feature a wide range exclusive reports from fellow NBC News correspondents including Harry Smith (formerly of CBS), Kate Snow (previously with ABC) and Meredith Viera (who, as we all know, recently left Today.) among others. It will also have contributions from MSNBC, CNBC and, of course, NBC News. Rock Center will be executive produced by Rome Hartman (formerly executive producer of the CBS Evening News) . As of right now, it is unknown where in 30 Rock Rock Center the news-mag will be produced or when it premiere (because the Peacock is full of new potential shows), but I'll let you know as soon as I get the deets (or if you get them for me.)

Here is the video for the new news-mag:

http://www.mediabist...4489#more-84489

The show will broadcast from Studio 3B. I saw the unfinished set for Rock Center.

Speaking of Studio 3B, NewscastStudio released a publicity pic of the set and BriWi recently.

Here's the link: http://www.newscaststudio.com/blog/2011/09/20/publicity-photo-reveals-sneak-peak-at-rock-center-set/

Recently, NBC News gave us a peek of the set of its news newsmagazine Rock Center with Brian Williams.

Here's the link from our friends ot TVNewser:

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/nbc-nightly-news-to-have-new-set-in-rock-center-studio_b88885

Now it's official; another show from America's #1 news organization will join RC at its studio, 3B. The answer's at the link...

How much hope does nbc have in this show? It'll being airing against two established series Castle and Hawaii 5-0. Hawaii 5-0 has the cbs comedy lead in, Castle has the Dancing With Stars lead in. BriWill will have The Sing Off which has rated very low. I'm very curious to see how it'll rate.

How much hope does nbc have in this show? It'll being airing against two established series Castle and Hawaii 5-0. Hawaii 5-0 has the cbs comedy lead in, Castle has the Dancing With Stars lead in. BriWill will have The Sing Off which has rated very low. I'm very curious to see how it'll rate.

Their hope is that it will cost much less to produce than an hour of regular programming, and less than the failure that was "The Jay Leno Show"

Their hope is that it will cost much less to produce than an hour of regular programming, and less than the failure that was "The Jay Leno Show"

That makes sense. But I'm still curious to see what will become of this show. Hopefully its not just a season place holder, and returns in some form next season.

Nah, you're just pretty annoying.

Well, who the hell are you to call--no. I am not annoying. I am a member of this website to talk about the news networks and stations in front of behind the camera. This is not about typing in certain or creative ways. I'm not here to fight with other members. So I'll leave this behind. Any more questions for me to answer?

Better question: do you have a twin? Or do you have 2 accounts... and why?

Let me explain in a way you'll understand...I have a family and one computer to share. And we all use Facebook...so I can't login from there if someone uses it. But I have a Twitter page...and I can login from there too. Got that?

I'd like to know that also.

And your typing is extremely annoying.

Read the first post, dude.

Now let's make sure this never happened. I'll stop typing differently if you all would stop criticizing me constantly. Agree?

I don't find the typing annoying in the slightest :watch: . Seriously, I don't find his typing annoying in the slightest. Last time I looked, America was a free country - people who are annoyed by his typing need to get new hobbies, and the guy who wrote here "Nah, you're just pretty annoying" should see if he can find some manners and civility. And you need to get in perspective the things that annoy you in life. :rant:

I don't find the typing annoying in the slightest :watch: . Seriously, I don't find his typing annoying in the slightest. Last time I looked, America was a free country - people who are annoyed by his typing need to get new hobbies, and the guy who wrote here "Nah, you're just pretty annoying" should see if he can find some manners and civility. And you need to get in perspective the things that annoy you in life. :rant:

fox2, thank you for having my back. At least there is one person of the few that don't care about what my typing is.

They just want opinion and something to read about the news. That's what I give to this website since my first post. The typing is just typing.

Archived