Linda Church moving to weekends

cbs2idiots

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

PIX was working with a new or a partially new set today. It had a big round table with a couple of chairs. What was really different was that Suki was doing the interview. They'll have to work on her hair as in her profile shot, the hair covers most of her face.

Speaking of her profile, she either has to drop some weight or stay behind the table. She's a very nice looking women. I bet if she dropped some weight, she would go far. She has the looks, personality and wit to take her there. IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Linda was back from a short illness ( A Cold), she did an exercise segment and looked absolutly fabulous. In great shape and lost weight. The best 50 something, weatherwomen on New York TV.

Linda was back from a short illness ( A Cold), she did an exercise segment and looked absolutly fabulous. In great shape and lost weight. The best 50 something, weatherwomen on New York TV.

On Wednesday she said on-air she was going to the BCS Championship with her roommates from Florida since she's a Gator. I guess she was happy with the outcome. And I believe she's in her late 40s.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived