Linda Church moving to weekends

cbs2idiots

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone catch the early show between at 4:50? I almost fell off the chair. They did about 2-3 minutes on a I-Fart machine. They went to town with that one. I couldn't believe they went that far with it.

Also, Jill had on another low-cut blouse and cut-off waist. The interesting part was that she had on a necklace that disappead into her cleavge.

I saw her. She looked fine. Jill has to do something though. That rock shirt she wore today was pretty lame. She could do something with the hair too.

My feelings is that Tamsen Fadel is going to go places. Not like in Julie Golden's direction.

I've seen some of the reports from them. WPIX calls these news contributions "XIP" reports, you can find them on their website. I like the concept of giving students the opportunity to report the news.

Changes are coming to the morning show. The link is below. I hope they ditch the blue jeans and cheesy tops. They have add some class on that end. The chemistry is good in the studio.

My guess that Tamsen Fidal moves up and Larry Hoff out.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03162009/tv/major_changes_coming_to_wpix_morning_new_159880.htm

From reading the article, it almost seems that they are doing what KTLA has been doing for a while on their 9am show. Mostly features, lifestyle segments and some hard news all jammed into a one hour show.

Changes are already announced and they confirmed what the article said. The 8am hour is devoted to news, traffic, and weather at the top of the hour, then features, guests, and roundtable discussions like The View-type stuff.

There are NO talent or staff changes.

Give Linda a bigger role, dress her properly no jeans. Get them out from behind a desk Jill, Emily, Linda, Tamsen put them in skirts on a coach and use the talent they have.

While tracking down the dirt down on Steve Bartelstein, I ran across another annoying NJ/NY personality, Toni Senecal. She's coming back to WPIX with her own show, with a 4 week run. As long as the keep off the news, great. Her show should die quickly, unless she works cheap.

The PIX 11 Morning News changes will take some getting use to.

Jill jumped rope for 2 hours, it would have been better if she were inside in a low cut top jumping rope with Linda and Emily.

The Chick Chat in the last half hour was OK with the couch and high chairs, but someone has to dress these women, enough with the jeans and sneakers and boots and ghetto clothes. Dress them in nice skirts and blouses or dresses. They are attractive women but dress like beggers. With some thought and creativity this could work.

Archived