Linda Church moving to weekends

cbs2idiots

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jackie Hyland anchored with Peter last night. Does this mean that Mary Murphy is out as weekend co-anchor?

I think she's a great asset to the station, so I don't think she's out, plus I saw a promo after the news about a special investigation by Mary airing Tuesday.

Why is everyone so obsessive? I recently started watching the PIX Morning News, I understand the appeal, but I fail to see why you guys are obsessing over meteorologists?

On another note, I do think Tamsen is better than Sukanya.

Why is everyone so obsessive? I recently started watching the PIX Morning News, I understand the appeal, but I fail to see why you guys are obsessing over meteorologists?

On another note, I do think Tamsen is better than Sukanya.

Perhaps certainly stronger than Sukanya too, lol.

Now as for this thread I don't quite understand it niether, but hey its been here for over two years, so its here, lol. For those who many not know, this thread was originally about Linda Church moving to weekends back in 2007, which obviously never happened, then a few posts later it suddenly it turned into a "WPIX morning show female sex appeal and gossip" topic, lol. But hey freedom of speech right? Its a two year old thread so it certainly works, lol. And it is the most active thread on the New York Forum, I believe we need one of these threads for us WABC "fan boys", lol. I wonder how long one of those would last, lol...

Maybe the success and longivity of the thread has something to do with it's original intent, to protest the moving of Linda Church. To comment on the sexiness and popularity is a credit to the show and the people who support it. Nothing is wrong with a good sexy, successful, morning News Show with a popular good looking group of women and people who like it and wqtch it. Maybe, just maybe, they have a good show. They all communicate with their fans by Facebook and Twitter, good idea.

FYI Tamsen's sex appeal is growing by the day !!

I've noticed some minor changes to the AM show.

John and Tamsen are on 6am to 9am.

Today Lisa was subbing doing traffic reports for Jill who was subbing for Emily who was off.

Lisa and Tamsen did studio interviews while Jill who was the entertainment reporter did none. The did use Jill for The Chat Room segment.

I have no complaints with Lisa and Tamsen doing interviews as Emily only seems to own two skirts or dresses.

Archived