Linda Church moving to weekends

cbs2idiots

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any 50 year old female news personality that goes live in a bikini and looks that HOT! Deserves her own thread. The Queen of News Cougars and totally uninhibited.

• 2 weeks later...

Linda's most recent summer outing was the "clip of the week" on THE SOUP this week (catch the rerun on E! before Friday). She had some kid doing gymnastics badly, and the camera man couldn't get a good shot of the kid, so the kid kept disappearing behind topiary in someone's back yard.

It's funnier than I'm describing it, trust me - go find the clip on-line (I couldn't) or watch the rerun.

• 2 months later...
Guest NewsHound

Wow the first message in this thread is May 11, 2007 and the most recent (other than mine) is TODAY at 1:54 AM.

Wow that's definitely a record for TVNT.

• 1 month later...

Too busy checking out Linda. How about moving Linda to 10 PM with the new look set with Hot Jodie Applegate replace Mr. G and create an entertainment news spot for Jill Nicolini. Talk about ratings this would soft core for late News.

Anybody realize the updated weather graphics?

No, because no one is watching.

Update: Just went to WPIX.com and saw the weather video, Mr. G made some comments about it. It's ok. You'll notice some reflection on them. The sparkle that accompanies the numbers when they appear and transitions of weather maps looks like the transitions that appear in Microsoft Office's PPT or Apple iLife's Keynote.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived