Linda Church moving to weekends

cbs2idiots

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I must have missed Emily Francis being moved to nights. She was on tonight doing a story on overweight people. She started the story and her blouse was straining to stay closed at the cleavage. When they came back from the tape, they moved the camera up away from the area. I know she used to show more cleavage in the AM, but a too small blouse doesn't work for either.

They have been doing "The Chat Room" Segment less and less each week.

I hope they reconsider and bring it back to being a daily segment.

On an unrelated note Tamsen Fadal must have an unlimited supply of boots.

Since November she's been in boots every day, someone get her some shoes it's not even snowing in NYC yet. :p

• 4 weeks later...

Mr. G does the weather reports for the WCBS-FM am show and has being doing it for many years.

He gave a plug last night saying something close to this, "Watch Linda in the morning and when you get in your car listen to me on WCBS-FM."

That was the first time I've heard him mention WCBS-FM on PIX.

There's also a new ad campaign on NYC buses (in the front of the bus) for PIX weather; some of the ads feature Mr. G and Linda (poor Chris Knowles, left out!) and some are just photos of Mr. G.

Sure beats the unfunny ads for Good Day NY with Rosanna and Greg Kelly!

Archived